A panting local celebrated victory in his chase with an iPhone thief by immediately taking cell phone video of the aftermath, the crook sitting defeated on the ground and a smiling crowd gathered around. As our adrenaline-high hero recounts the story of an innocent woman having her phone snatched, the bad guy (who's pictured in the Post with a foot on his neck) tries to run, only to be tackled again and admonished: "You ain't going nowhere, motherfucker," says the vigilante. High fives all around! This is the New York City of Batman's dreams.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring