"Of course I'll sign this, Susie, I know how much you want to look like Lisbeth from The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo." Governor Cuomo signed the bill on Monday that his office says will better protect teens from infections and blood-borne disease. It's already illegal to tattoo a person under 18. This new law requires body piercing studios to check teenagers' identification, and prohibits a shop from piercing a minor (other than on the ear) without a parental consent form signed in the presence of the shop owner or piercer. It's getting so much harder to rebel these days.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring