Although the new Citi Bike program was scheduled to launch in late July, Streetsblog notices that the timetable has been quietly pushed back to next month without much explanation or a definitive start date. Demos are underway, and installation of the stations only requires about an hour each, but there are so many that the whole process could take up to a few weeks. The way the weather's been lately, this does save everyone some shared seat sweat.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]