We can't say for sure, because Romney refuses to release them prior to 2010! Or maybe they would show that Romney claimed a home office tax credit for a highly profitable basement sex dungeon. But we don't know, because he won't let us see his tax returns! It's also possible that Romney is storing all of his money in an offworld tax haven — a floating spaceship full of money that eludes the jurisdiction of all Earthly governing bodies. But again, we can't be sure, because Romney won't make his tax returns public!
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob