Last week, members of the NAACP booed Mitt Romney when he promised to dismantle Obamacare, and on Monday, President Obama faced similar hostility while discussing another vital issue: Which Girl Scout cookie is the best. The issue was raised at a campaign stop in Cincinnati, Ohio, by an adorable Girl Scout. Obama said he's "pretty partial to those mint [cookies]," but apparently some in the crowd are staunchly anti–Thin Mint. At least he didn't say Trefoils.
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?