Josephine "Ann" Harris died of an apparent heart attack early Friday afternoon, just hours after President Obama ordered eggs, bacon, toast, and grits at her Ohio restaurant Ann's Place. He also took a moment to pose for a picture. "I'm sure this was her highlight," Harris' sister told the Akron Beacon Journal. "She loved Obama." But what does this tragic coincidence mean for his reelection odds in a battleground state, you might be wondering if you're a horrible person. Tucker Carlson's always respectful journalistic institution, the Daily Caller, packed all of its political insight into one tweet: "President Obama might have lost a vote in Ohio today." Rest in peace, Ann; we'll deal with the nitwits.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 8. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck