On Wednesday Tim Pawlenty backed up his claim that he wants out of the veepstakes. While talking with Fox News’s Neil Cavuto about Mitt Romney's quest for an incredibly boring white guy to be his running mate, TPaw denied that he belongs on that list, saying, “If you goad me into it, I’ll show you my tats." Unfortunately, we're 99 percent sure that he was joking. And even if he is inked, it's probably something like a Sailor Jerry–style drawing of Melba toast.
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 8. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 9. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig