We don't know what is so complicated about not unnecessarily provoking the wrath of cyborgs, but some French McDonald's employees couldn't help themselves. Steve Mann, a University of Toronto professor who wears augmented reality glasses that are surgically connected to his skull and who is known as the "world's first cyborg," was assaulted and thrown out of a Paris McDonald's earlier this month. Real smart, guys. Don't call us when Mann's cyborg army blitzkriegs your sorry asses.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?