Mitt Romney welcomes all the distracting chatter about his potential VP pick, but he confirmed today what many have already concluded: He actually won't be making the announcement anytime soon. On Wednesday Ann Romney said he's "not quite there yet." Later on the campaign trail Mitt said, "I have not chosen the person who will be my vice-president," but assured a concerned tea partier, "That person will be a conservative. They will believe in conservative principles." Sorry Anthony Weiner, you'll have to find another way to get back into politics.
Photo: Scott Olson/Getty Images2012 Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper