Mitt Romney welcomes all the distracting chatter about his potential VP pick, but he confirmed today what many have already concluded: He actually won't be making the announcement anytime soon. On Wednesday Ann Romney said he's "not quite there yet." Later on the campaign trail Mitt said, "I have not chosen the person who will be my vice-president," but assured a concerned tea partier, "That person will be a conservative. They will believe in conservative principles." Sorry Anthony Weiner, you'll have to find another way to get back into politics.
Photo: Scott Olson/Getty Images2012 Getty Images
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 3. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special