Even after Matt Lauer reminded Mitt Romney that it is human custom to be at least vaguely excited when your wife's horse is competing in the Olympics, Romney remained steadfast in his dedication to not appearing to care about fancy horse ballet on the Today show this morning. "It's Ann's horse, she's the horse guy," he seems to say, referring to his wife as a guy.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck