For potential Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein. (Though she and Mitt Romney would make the ultimate odd couple.) Barr tried to win the Green Party's nomination and came in second place. Now Stein's campaign manager has confirmed that she's “on the short list” for the VP slot. America may finally be comfortable with the idea of a former sitcom star turned macadamia-nut farmer not winning the vice-presidency.
Photo: Frederick M. Brown/2011 Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!