We've seen people trying to sell a lot of things in the subway — candy bars, water, churros, batteries, and perfume. We have never seen anyone sell a smooth dogfish shark before. But that happened, apparently, on the J train recently. The shark was being kept in a small disposable cooler, although Gothamist's tipster suspects it was dead. Surprisingly, the man found no takers.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 5. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: November 2013
- 6. Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- 7. Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- 8. Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- 9. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List