Sheldon Adelson and his wife made it rain all over the Eric Cantor–backed super-PAC YG Action Fund, which was founded by former aides and is "dedicated to supporting conservative candidates who hold true to the Young Guns movement." Previously the Underfunded Guns, this flood of cash ought to help the aides boost their preferred House Republican candidates with "muscular communications." Their words. Are you feeling muscular yet? Take a look at the all-caps font. You will.
Photo: Roslan Rahman/AFP/Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck