Speaking from Kabul earlier today, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton bestowed that designation upon the country as a statement of America's "powerful commitment" to offering support beyond the 2014 troop drawdown. After that, she and President Hamid Karzai boarded their respective planes to travel to Japan, where they're both attending an international conference to discuss civil assistance for Afghanistan.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...