While you were playing Nintendo Wii and waiting for Breaking Bad over the weekend, Vincent D'Onofrio of Criminal Intent was leading his eight-person family team — including his ex-model wife — to victory at Coney Island's Sand Sculpture contest, where they crafted "an elaborate treasure chest that was guarded by sand skeletons, and decorated with gold coins." Just imagine what Stabler could do.
Photo: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women