NY1's Vivian Lee was just doing her job this morning when a woman wearing sweatpants and a white sheet climbed into the news van, where she "began using Lee's makeup and snacking on food," DNA Info reports. Asked to leave, the woman punched Lee in the neck before getting tossed out and arrested. Back to you, Pat (with your shiny studio lights and the safety of your anchor's desk)!
Photo: Michael Loccisano/Getty Images
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 9. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?