The burglar made off with cash from the Chase Bank at 12 Graham Avenue in Williamsburg at around 4:20 p.m. on Monday after slipping a note to the teller demanding money, the Daily News reports. Then on Tuesday, police sources say the same guy did the same thing at around 4:40 p.m. If this dude has the balls to show up at 5:00 p.m on Wednesday, he deserves more money.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]