The GOP convention in Tampa doesn't kick off for another two days, and already Ann Romney's opening-night speech is being overshadowed by Tropical Storm Isaac and Hawaii Five-O. She will not, however, lose any of Monday's limelight to the vice-president; the Obama campaign has postponed Joe Biden's scheduled Tampa campaign trip so local law enforcement can focus on the approaching storm.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring