Charles Taylor, a 25-year-old NYPD traffic cop, allegedly slipped a 17-year-old woman a date-rape drug on their first date before "he took her into his apartment and forcibly raped her," investigators said. A neighbor, as they're wont to do, claimed, "He's a great guy," but nonetheless Taylor joins the ignoble company of the police department's recently accused (and convicted) sex offenders.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!