Wacky, bike-riding London Mayor Boris Johnson has all the world's eyes on him these days, what with hosting the Olympic Games and plotting with Rupert Murdoch to succeed David Cameron atop the Conservative party. So what better time to grab two British flags, strap on a goofy blue helmet, and glide down a faulty zip wire. "Get me a ladder," Johnson says, immobile and dangling like a chubby baby. "I think the brakes got stuck." But as Winston Churchill once proclaimed, a true statesman always rides the zip line.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper