Meanwhile, on Staten Island, a 74-year-old man attempted to shoot his 47-year-old wife while she opened the snack bar at Rab's Country Lanes. Armando Tritto fired three shots from a .357 magnum and fortunately missed each time before fleeing, getting caught, and then complaining of chest pains. Maureen Tritto's Facebook boasts "we have the best Pizza and Snack menu in the neighborhood," but could use an update — it also says "fabulous husband ... gorgeous children ... incredible job ... ." The Daily News reports the couple had recently separated.
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 6. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Watch Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner Force People to Sing Christmas Carols on the Street