The delayed kick-off to the Republican National Convention starred a lot of colorfully dressed delegates, Ann Romney, and the spotlight-hogging Chris Christie. Relegated to the background were the everyday conventiongoers, the fabric of the Grand Old Party. Luckily, New York photographer-in-residence Chris Anderson was on hand to document the scene, including some unfamiliar but all-American faces, along with the war-ready security forces.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]