Cory Booker met with county chairs in New Jersey on Thursday to inform them that the years of speculation about a clash between himself and Chris Christie may finally be coming to a head, Politicker NJ reports. Last month Booker said that he's weighing whether he should challenge the Republican governor in 2013 or go for Democratic Senator Frank Lautenberg's seat in 2014, and sources say he indicated today that he'd make the decision by December. Either way, Christie might want to start rescuing people just to be on the safe side.
Photo: Kris Connor/2009 Getty Images
- 1. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. House Passes Budget After Boehner Flips Out on Conservative Opponents
- 8. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle