A Brooklyn judge had a tip for 21-year-old Robert Henderson, who's accused of trying to stab a Red Hook grocery clerk to death. “Mr. Henderson, when you make calls from Rikers and the recording says you are being recorded — you are,” said Judge Patricia DiMango. “They have recordings of you saying you committed the crime and where you put the knife.” The Post reports that Henderson allegedly told a relative, “Don’t tell my lawyer I stabbed this person."
Photo: George Dolgikh/Flickr
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring