Last night, the Empire State Building was lit up in green to celebrate the end of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan. While this might leave some neocons around town gibbering with rage, it's a fitting tribute to New York's sizable Muslim population. And, according to Ed Husain of the Council on Foreign Relations — who also tweeted a photo of the emerald tower here — the light show will continue for another two nights.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The 5 Reasons Girls Type Like Thissss