Billionaire, major liberal donor, and leader of the New World Order (at least according to Glenn Beck) George Soros celebrated his 82nd birthday by becoming engaged for the third time. His new fiancée, Tamiko Bolton, runs "a web-based yoga education business," a description which is almost as clear as how Mr. Soros made his fortune (it involves hedge funds or something.) Ms. Bolton is 40, which, despite making her less than half her future husband's age, is as old as most billionaire wives when they get traded in for a younger model, so kudos to the happy couple for breaking the mold. Mr. Soros met Bolton in 2008, and they celebrated their engagement at his summer manor in Southampton last night. They will be registered at nowhere.
Photo: STAN HONDA/2010 AFP
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 8. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 9. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]