American women were busy working a little bit harder than their male counterparts this week, so they probably weren't able to catch all three nights of the Republican National Convention. Therefore, we've provided a recap of everything the GOP wanted ladies to see. Their message was subtle, but when Ann Romney shouted "I love you women!" we began to piece things together. The Republicans were determined to prove that they aren't waging a "war on women," as Democrats have suggested. They barely addressed the reproductive rights issues at the center of the debate, but we did learn that Republicans really love their moms.
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?