American women were busy working a little bit harder than their male counterparts this week, so they probably weren't able to catch all three nights of the Republican National Convention. Therefore, we've provided a recap of everything the GOP wanted ladies to see. Their message was subtle, but when Ann Romney shouted "I love you women!" we began to piece things together. The Republicans were determined to prove that they aren't waging a "war on women," as Democrats have suggested. They barely addressed the reproductive rights issues at the center of the debate, but we did learn that Republicans really love their moms.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?