Discussing a controversial Newsweek cover story on Morning Joe today, New York's John Heilemann told the panel he does not see Paul Ryan as a "courageous choice" for Mitt Romney, as Niall Ferguson argues in his piece, "Why We Need a New President." "Paul Ryan has taken some very clear positions," Heilemann said, "But he's also not specified an awful lot of stuff you'd need to know to really understand what Paul Ryan's view is of the world ... I just don't see the courage there."
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!