Discussing a controversial Newsweek cover story on Morning Joe today, New York's John Heilemann told the panel he does not see Paul Ryan as a "courageous choice" for Mitt Romney, as Niall Ferguson argues in his piece, "Why We Need a New President." "Paul Ryan has taken some very clear positions," Heilemann said, "But he's also not specified an awful lot of stuff you'd need to know to really understand what Paul Ryan's view is of the world ... I just don't see the courage there."
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 5. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring