In an interview with the Chicago Sun-Times, Jesse Jackson Jr.'s wife, Sandi, said a nutritional imbalance stemming from a 2004 gastric bypass might be to blame for the "debilitating" emotional problems that landed the congressman in the Mayo Clinic, where he is still being treated. Among the rumored causes she dismissed were substance abuse and the recent federal indictment of a close friend on bribery charges (she didn't say anything either way about "just being human.") She added that she "fully expects" Jackson to return to work once his doctors approve it.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 3. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement