In an interview with the Chicago Sun-Times, Jesse Jackson Jr.'s wife, Sandi, said a nutritional imbalance stemming from a 2004 gastric bypass might be to blame for the "debilitating" emotional problems that landed the congressman in the Mayo Clinic, where he is still being treated. Among the rumored causes she dismissed were substance abuse and the recent federal indictment of a close friend on bribery charges (she didn't say anything either way about "just being human.") She added that she "fully expects" Jackson to return to work once his doctors approve it.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]