We'd never heard of Julien Chabbott before today, but according to the Post, he is a 28-year-old Internet entrepreneur and he drives a Ferrari and he is dating a reality-TV lady who is on the Hills. Based on just that information alone, he seems irredeemably unlikeable. Then he tried to drive away while being ticketed for parking illegally — because the rules don't apply to Ferrari-driving, Hills-lady-dating Internet entrepreneurs — and he ended up rolling over a cop's foot. That's when we said to ourselves, "Man, it would be nice to see something really humiliating happen to this guy." And then it did.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 8. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 9. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]