This might be funny if the underlying events weren't so damn sad. The recently convicted serial child molester has been removed from suicide watch and prison officials have described him as a "model inmate," according to WJAC-TV in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. WJAC reported that officials initially thought Sandusky was spending his free time preparing a statement for his sentencing, but now they believe he's writing a book, with help from his wife Dottie who's provided him substantial paperwork. Apparently she's aiding him in whatever demented literary endeavor he's undertaken. Sandusky's first book, a story about his life in his own words, is regrettably titled Touched. (Incredibly, it's listed on Amazon starting at $100.) Who's Sandusky going to get to write a blurb for this thing?
Photo: Rob Carr/2012 Getty Images
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times