This might be funny if the underlying events weren't so damn sad. The recently convicted serial child molester has been removed from suicide watch and prison officials have described him as a "model inmate," according to WJAC-TV in Johnstown, Pennsylvania. WJAC reported that officials initially thought Sandusky was spending his free time preparing a statement for his sentencing, but now they believe he's writing a book, with help from his wife Dottie who's provided him substantial paperwork. Apparently she's aiding him in whatever demented literary endeavor he's undertaken. Sandusky's first book, a story about his life in his own words, is regrettably titled Touched. (Incredibly, it's listed on Amazon starting at $100.) Who's Sandusky going to get to write a blurb for this thing?
Photo: Rob Carr/2012 Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 9. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails