He's the amusingly named Barnaby Jones, a diplomat in the British embassy in Pyongyang. A spokesman there explains to Mother Jones that "Pyongyang's diplomatic community was invited to the opening of the Rungna People's Pleasure Ground," and Jones accepted because "it is vital that we actively engage with the North Korean administration." Also: rides!
Photo: Korean Central News Agency
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 3. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 4. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 6. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 7. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- 8. The Power (and Peril) of Praising Your Kids
- 9. Elián González Bashes U.S., Reignites Cold War