As expected, Brooklyn man Levi Aron admitted today to kidnapping and killing 8-year-old Leiby Kletzky last summer in Borough Park. At a brutal-sounding plea hearing, a judge walked Aron, whose mood has been described as "neutral, practically blank," through the crime as the killer affirmed the disturbing details. Aron faces 40 years to life in prison.
Photo: Jesse Ward/AP2011
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!