After using a disorienting red light and chemical spray to take out a "basketball-size" hive of "aggressive" hornets outside a Bushwick church, NYPD hero Anthony "Tony Bees" Planakis described his process to DNAinfo: "Something like this, timing is of an essence. You have to hit them fast and hit them hard. You don't let them know you're there."
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 9. In Praise of Katy Perry’s Masterful Vogue Takedown of Ex-Husband Russell Brand