The chain has vowed to pass what it determines to be the costs of Obamacare on to consumers. "Our best estimate is that the Obamacare will cost 11 to 14 cents per pizza, or 15 to 20 cents per order from a corporate basis," said Papa John CEO, Mitt Romney fund-raiser, and ageless spokesman John Schnatter during a recent shareholder call. Better pizza, better political baiting: Papa John's.
Photo: Jason Merritt/2012 Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Making Blue Eye Shadow Work: A GIF Tutorial
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 9. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said