Canuck-cum-NY1 anchor and local institution Pat Kiernan recently made the big move from the Upper West Side to Williamsburg, leading Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz to declare yesterday "Pat Kiernan Welcome to Brooklyn Celebration Day" via official proclamation. Hear that Michael Strahan — who needs Kelly Ripa anyway?
Photo: Melissa Home/Staff or Contracted
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper