Prior to leaving for college in Massachusetts, the 18-year-old daughter of Honolulu mayoral candidate Kirk Caldwell enjoyed her friends and the freedoms of youth by burning signs supporting her father's opponent and then using them to light a bong. Posting photos of the bacchanal on Instagram takes some of the fun out of it because now her dad has to act all stern, although hopefully he gave her a high-five in private. Regardless, she is now an honorary member of the Choom Gang.
Photo: Hawaii News Now
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 8. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 9. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner