In a newly released campaign video, President Obama sits down in front of his Apple laptop (what a regular guy!) to donate $5,000 to his campaign (all right, not so regular anymore) and remind his supporters that he's walking the walk and talking the talk. Then, pandering to the all-important technologically challenged voter bloc, Obama slowly fills in the donation form, line by line. Name? B-a-r-a-c-k. O-b-a-m-a. Employer? United States of America. Occupation? Er, president. And just in case anyone's still unsure about their online donating abilities by this point, Obama super-casually is like, wow, "This is all pretty convenient."
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!