The commission on presidential debates announced this morning that Jim Lehrer, Bob Schieffer, and Candy Crowley will moderate the three debates between President Obama and Mitt Romney in October. That makes Crowley the first female moderator since Carole Simpson in 1992. Fingers crossed she brings back Simpson's hair.
Photo: Jemal Countess/Getty Images
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability