We've been wondering why Raymond Roth, the Long Island man who tried to fake his own death recently, has yet to be arrested. Apparently it's because he's currently in a "private Suffolk County mental hospital suffering from severe depression,' according to his lawyer. As for the botched fake-death scheme, the lawyer admits, “Anybody could have done this better.” Hey, take it easy, the man is depressed as it is, no need to pile on.
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 9. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle