Sponge Bob the oversize 9-year-old cat died from an inoperable heart growth, reports the Post. "Sponge" or just "Bob" arrived at Animal Haven in New York earlier this year after his owner went to a nursing home. Sponge quickly went on a strict diet and fitness regimen after probably eating all day for its first nine years. He became something of a celebrity in June when Today featured him in a segment, after which a Manhattan couple adopted the oversize charmer. Goodnight, sweet prince.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper