A bunch of speakers for the upcoming Republican National Convention were announced today, including Nikki Haley, Susana Martinez, Condi Rice, John Kasich, Rick Scott, Mike Huckabee, and John McCain, which means none of those people will be Mitt Romney's running mate, according to the RNC. And while Chris Christie is rumored to be giving the keynote, that was not mentioned in the release. Interesting, maybe.
Photo: Alex Wong/Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck