Sterling Cooper gave up on political advertising after its run-in with Richard Nixon, but the Washington Post reports that Romney has assembled his own crack team of advertising gurus, who've dubbed themselves the "Mad Men." Who needs a stupid carousel when you have the dude who came up with “Beef, it’s what’s for dinner”?
Photo: Michael YarishMichael Yarish/AMC/AMCCopyright: AMC 2012
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...