Mitt Romney is professing disbelief that the Obama campaign keeps airing ads even after fact-checkers have decided that the "charges are wrong." Does he really want to go there? As Greg Sargent points out, fact-checkers have declared Romney's own ads to be "wrong, inaccurate, misleading or false again and again and again and again and again and again and again."
Photo: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck