The organizers of the Republican National Convention have been trying to figure out how to incorporate various personalities in the party without turning the event into a circus, and apparently their solution is to shunt Mitt Romney's colorful primary challengers into tangential roles during the convention. Herman Cain and Michele Bachmann will speak at a tea party rally held at a megachurch twenty minutes outside of Tampa, Florida (it's called the Unity Rally, so don't take this as a sign that there are major divisions in the party). The New York Times reports that Newt Gingrich will teach a series of workshops nicknamed Newt University, and Gingrich is said to be "focused on preparing his lesson plans." Don't be surprised if all of his lessons are about the majesty of America's zoos.
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?