Rupert Murdoch has taken a break from offering tips the Republican party and generously focused his attention on Britain's third-in-line. As is usually the case, his advice came via Twitter: "Only lesson for Prince Harry: avoid playmates with cameras!" Especially playmates with cameras who sell those revealing photos to TMZ, which then get reprinted (despite the Royal Family's protestations) in British tabloid The Sun, which just happens to be owned by one social media-happy mogul.
Photo: Justin Sullivan/2011 Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck