Rupert Murdoch has taken a break from offering tips the Republican party and generously focused his attention on Britain's third-in-line. As is usually the case, his advice came via Twitter: "Only lesson for Prince Harry: avoid playmates with cameras!" Especially playmates with cameras who sell those revealing photos to TMZ, which then get reprinted (despite the Royal Family's protestations) in British tabloid The Sun, which just happens to be owned by one social media-happy mogul.
Photo: Justin Sullivan/2011 Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]