Mayor Bloomberg toured some of New York City's most dangerous police precincts to celebrate the community event National Night Out Against Crime yesterday and stressed, "Since 2001, the NYPD had cut crime citywide by 32 percent and made this the safest big city in the nation." But the bloody summer continued unabated as at least seven people were shot across the five boroughs, all of whom are fortunately expected to survive.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?