Asked about his old friend Ashley Dupré's recently announced pregnancy, ex-Governor Eliot Spitzer did the most awkward line-dancing, telling a radio interviewer, "I just don't respond to that stuff, except to [say to] anybody who is pregnant, congratulations and good luck. Having kids is the best thing in the world. So whomever it may be, that's always my attitude." Super smooth, that guy.
Photo: George Napolitano/2010 George Napolitano
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]