After temporarily suspending Zakaria over a passage in a recent article that bore some striking similarities to an April piece written by The New Yorker's Jill Lepore, Time has determined that the mini-plagiarism scandal was an "isolated incident" resulting from an "unintentional error." Lesson learned, maybe.
Photo: Paul Marotta/Paul Marotta
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 8. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?
- 9. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode