Adam Levinson, a well-liked urologist and assistant professor of robotics and minimally invasive surgery at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, was caught taping under a woman's skirt at the Union Square subway yesterday. The Times reports he was spotted by an officer "holding a newspaper under the woman's skirt with a pen containing a tiny video camera clipped onto the newspaper," and that the device contained "numerous" surreptitious videos. His professional colleagues cannot be pleased with the association.
Photo: Stuart Pinkney/Stuart Pinkney
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 3. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement